VMCoolumns is an original, new type of logic game. The game has simple and absolutely clear gameplay. You will find five entertaining episodes and a set of various and progressively more difficult skill levels... So, VMCoolumns starts with demure and seemingly quite safe for your own time (the worst mistake!) VMCoolumns Classic where chips do their best in climbing upwards along vertical columns and you're hard pressed for the living space... One cannot describe in words the depth of this whirlpool called "VMCoolumns", the power of its addictive challenging stream, logical perfection of each episode and their maturity playability - you must try it yourself!
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and disclaimer of warranty.
1. All copyrights to VMCoolumns are exclusively owned by the author - Vadim Madgazin.
2. The VMCoolumns program is distributed by AxySoft on a shareware basis. You are expected to use this program on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the VMCoolumns will perform to your satisfaction.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use VMCoolumns on one computer. You may not sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registration key. You may install and use one registered copy of the VMCoolumns on one computer in your home, and on one computer at workplace, which you are the main user on. If you wish to use VMCoolumns on several computers, you should purchase several single licenses.
4. You may make copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package for backup purposes only. No person or company may distribute VMCoolumns (this includes WWW-server or FTP-server publishing) without a written permission from the copyright holder.
5. The VMCoolumns program may not be rented, leased or transferred.
6. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are also not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of the original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. THE VMCOOLUMNS IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Vadim Madgazin.
9. Installing and using VMCoolumns signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove VMCoolumns from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
To know how to register see VMCoolumns Documentation.
Copyright (C) 1998-2002 Vadim Madgazin, Author, www.VMGames.com
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) 2002 AxySoft, Publisher, www.AxySoft.com